Here is the list of items we can not ship. It’s the law or it’s your own risk so if something happens you are responsible without exception:
– Perishable or temperature-sensitive products, mortal remains, live animals
– Telephone cards and pre-paid cards for mobile phones
– Firearms and ammunition
– Baggage and bottles (items have to be boxed – check post about Boxing your parcel).
– Insufficiently packed parcels – computers (desktops, computers, notebooks), monitors and electronics need to be in the original packaging which is appropriate for transport.
– Glass and other goods which require particularly careful treatment in any way (because they are e.g. particularly fragile or can only be transported upright or only lying on a certain side)
– Goods of exceptional value (for example money, any kind of documents worth money (e.g. shares etc.), precious metals, gemstones, genuine jewellery, authentic pearls, antiques, works of art)
– For transportation abroad: tobacco products, liquors, personal effects and carnet ATA goods
– Any other parcels whose value exceeds EUR 1,000.00.
If you nevertheless deliver any such goods to the Company or cause the Company to handle or deal with any such goods, the Company shall be under no liability whatsoever for or in connection with such goods howsoever arising.
Any parcels handed over to a PARCEL IRELAND operative which cannot be delivered due to their weight (a weight of more than 30kg within Ireland and 50kg export) or due to other reasons will be returned to the sender by us. Paid expenses will not be refunded. Additional costs for the return of such parcels will not be charged.
If you would like to try to send something and not sure whether it is ok do not hesitate to contact us here on our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/parcelireland , our email firstname.lastname@example.org or website https://www.parcel.ie.