Here are some tips how to speak with me to get your the answer you like:
- Ask in simple format, so only one question over one query (for example: "how are you?”, "tell me a joke” "how much from Ireland to Germany”)
- Ask always with full sentence / question as I am still not so good in guessing so cold “between lines”
- If my answer doesn’t give you satisfaction, you can try to ask in different way the same topic, just formulating your questions differently. Maybe I’ll get it :)
- Be careful about misspelling as I am very punctual, so I can’t stand misspellings because then I am completely lost
- Be patient, I am still learning and with every dialog and chat I am getting a bit smarter, so really thank you for helping me to grow
- Now you know how, so just try it!
- At the end of each dialog - I’ll be glad to receive feedback. Thanks in advance for it!